Get Kaizened, Inc. (GKI) is a leading Consulting and Training firm, headquarter in Northern California. GKI's strategy is to identify and eliminate "Waste" (Muda) in any system, and to train and develop Team Members. The training is to the extent that Team Members can successfully sustain the improvements that they have caused and implemented thereby, enabling the organization to become world-class.
"We at GKI believe that the 'waste' (Muda), which is present in any system, can and should be eliminated."
Once the Muda is identified, and eliminated effectively, then:
- Processes will be more robust
- Efficiencies will be boosted
- Team Members’ morale will be higher
- Greater Customer Satisfaction will be achieved
- Profitability and Market-share will be increased
- Improvements will be long-lasting and sustained
"We Better Your Business through Kaizen."
GKI will help its clients to detect Muda, devise a Simple, Quick, and Inexpensive solution, and permanently sustain the results, while developing Team Members
- 3-S System
- See (Recognize Muda, bottlenecks, and gap)
- Solve (Scientific Root-Cause analysis)
- Sustain (Prevent recurrence by devising embedded tests)
- Incremental Continuous Improvement
- Development of Human Capital
- Collaborate as trusted advisors
"100 years of in-depth knowledge & hands-on experience in
Lean Management and Lean Manufacturing"
Our highly skilled trainers and consultants have academic credentials in Engineering, Technical, and Management arenas with equal hands-on experience in the industry. They are trained by the experts in Japan and USA, therefore they will bring the best of both worlds to your organization. GKI team is characterized as:
- Innovative Problem Solvers utilizing proven scientific methodologies (6-step method, Ishikawa diagram)
- Process designers utilizing Toyota’s SPCA approach (System Output, Pathway, Connection and Activity)
- Hands-on Gemba (shop-floor) Lean Implementers
- Expert Trainers focused on “Transferable” skills
- Instructors in major Universities and Corporations